15.3.09

OH MY GOD

Today is just about the most amazing day of my horrible year. I went to the mall (wore my adorable new frye's) and found the perfect blush at sephora..Calvin Klein "flush with desire" blush in "desire". Its pink and silky and PERFECT. Then, after that, i found the best jeans at Abercrombie Kids (yesss, i shop here, yes, i realize its for preteens. I'm a tiny person). They are the "Maddy" dark rinse jeans. So im checking out..and here is when my day gets really good. I was offered a job!! I've always secretly wanted to work there, and there i was, getting an interview scheduled! Amazing!!! And my day gets better. Once ive got the abercrombie card, i look at the bottom and notice the little listing of all the stores that are owned by the same company as abercrombie..and i notice an unfamiliar one. Its called Gilly Hicks. (Side note: i dont know if i have mentioned this before...but im an undies fiend. i LOVE cute underwear. When aerie was created i almost cried. I love underwear. ok, end of side note.) I google gilly hicks (ignore the plethora of naked men on the site..could do without that, thanks) and I discover that it is this amazingly inexpensive yet divinely beautiful underwear boutique. OH MY GOD. I seriously almost got carpet burn racing for my credit card. Life is good.

No comments: