21.9.09

Polkaa


Nothing can add pizazz to an outfit quite like printed stockings* can. I really want these polka-dot pantyhose by Balenciaga. My mom used to have a pair like this in the 80's. The shoes are adorable too, but I have a feeling the tights are a little more realistic considering I am no longer an employee at Abercrombie *tear*. No, i wasn't fired, I just decided to focus on school and getting into college instead of spritzing little boy cologne ever 1/2 hour and dealing with mothers often more annoying than their moody pre-teen children.


*Stockings, tights, pantyhose...are pantyhose and tights like a subcategory of stockings? Or are stockings the same thing as tights?? who knows....

1 comment:

MorganJ said...

Stockings keep you warm, pantyhose are thin and for old ladies, tights are in the middle and generally your best option as an accessory.