9.9.09

nom d' boom


Blooming tea is my most recent and delightful discovery! I remember first seeing it in Sofia Coppola's "Marie Antoinette" when Marie Antoinette's brother comes to visit her and she shows him her new tea from china. Its a tiny little bud or bundle of leaves that bloom once you place them in your tea pot! I visited a wonderful store called Teavana where I bought a few bundles or as my dad calls them "acorns" of the peach momotaro tea. I really wanted a glass teapot to be able to see my pretty tea while it blooms but the teapot at Teavana was pretty pricey so I hit up target and got myself a less expensive version. Target does carry blooming tea right next to the teapots but its pretty icky. I say stick to the more expensive stuff if you want to enjoy tasty blossoms.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

It's like carrying over spring into winter :)