1.12.09

Coupons and funerals


I just purchased these bad boys (CINTIA- Steve Madden) after finally getting over lust for the Sam Edelman Zoe's.  I just couldn't bring myself to spend 350 on a pair of going-out-every-other-weekend shoes. I mean *if* they were of serious designer quality, then maybe I could have talked myself into it...but I know for a fact these shoes have significantly increased in price but not quality. Girls, if I've learned one thing it's quality over droolability . ...although it pains me to admit bootie-defeat. Harness-booties, you will be gone but not forgotten. On a brighter and less tragic note, I cant wait to test out my new boots!! I got a great deal on them from Steve Madden. I used this code: RMN15N at checkout for15% off as well as free shipping.Use it, you're welcome. Look at me sharing all my secrets! There is much more where that came from.

1 comment:

Kat said...

I like the ones you bought better. Just saying.
-Kat