8.12.09

Faux Glow


About this time of year I begin to seriously miss my tan skin. There is something so healthy looking about a suntanned face. Everything looks slimmer when it's tan; cheekbones just stand out. Right now,this is *not* the case because I'm as pale as a marshmallow. My dad works for a big-wig cancer center..so tanning bed is out, creepy tan solution is in.(I use it but I despise it..stinky!) Here is my top 5 list of self tanners.
1. Bare Bronze Spray by Victoria's Secret..discontinued but found on Amazon! It really gives a great depth to already tan skin or beautiful color to lighter tones. I use it on my legs allll the time. It doesn't rub off once it's dried and the oils in it really moisturize your wintery legs
2. Banana Boat EveryDay Glow SunDial Self-Tanning Moisturizer-I really like how you can adjust the color! The color is natural enough and the smell isnt so bad. I like it better than most other tanners out there.
3. Jergens Natural Glow Firming Daily Moisturizer- Warning, on anything but pinky skin tones it will turn you faintly yellow! The firming effect is the plus and the only reason I really use it.
4. Sally Hansen Perfection Medium Glow for Light to Medium Skin Tones- This was recommended to me by two friends. It gives your legs a polished glow to avoid even having to ponder the idea of flesh colored tights (they should be made illegal).
5. Hempz Supre Shimmer Bronze Herbal Moisturizer- A little hint of color for the less ambitious. It adds a nice bit of sparkle, smells nice, and its organic! Its great for after swimming by the pool to add a little extra something to your glow. You can get galons of this stuff at Walmart
Picture



No comments: