31.1.10

Spring Break Count Down: 28 days

Its almost that time! Im on watch 24/7 for clothes for spring break, shopping pretty much non-stop throughout the day. So far I've ordered my swimsuits, but the search is still on for a white flowy dress, romper, and shorts. I cant fit into any of the shorts from last year :(  Not terribly happy about that, but at least it gives me an excuse to buy some new duds. Warning, I have gone kind of American Apparel and Victoria's Secret crazy this year...I should have a pretty interesting summer wardrobe. My mom took me down to New Orleans to drop off my friend Camille, and she let me check out the American Apparel store (although she had such a bad headache from the ball on Friday, she wasn't in the mood to be buying me things). I fell in love with these Mineral Wash Natural Denim Runner Shorts (the close up picture above nabbed from Le Blog de Betty). They look very similar to a pair of gray cut offs (look down) I made from some hand-me-down express jeans from my friend Colleen. I still want the AA shorts because I probably need more than one pair of denim shorts this summer. Notice the dead shrubs on my fence....I might be ready for summer but our foliage at home sure isn't.

No comments: