27.1.10

Summer Summer



Summer already? Really, Emily, really? Its still January! Yeah. Know why? In about two weeks Louisiana will be as hot as Hades and I'll be happily strutting around in my new crop tops and floral sundresses. Speaking of crop tops, I'm a little bit in love with this trend. It certainly takes guts to pull them off, but I think they'd make perfect little beach shirts to cover your shoulders when they get a little bit pink. Trolling around Elle.com I stumbled upon this adorable street fashion shot of a Miss Julie Long. I like how there is just a hint of skin at the waist and the deep scoop neck keeps it out of 90's territory.  She's also rocking the cute steve madden tuxedo shoes I ordered a while back! Too bad I got them in black, because they look so cute in nude. Get ready for a deluge of summer posts because I'm sick and tired of stupid wool skirts when its 60+ degrees out.

No comments: