7.4.10

Too much to do!

Senior year has gotten crazy. Sooo many ceremonies and pointless shit mixed in with my complete indifference to doing...well, anything = terrible. I have about 5 new dresses I need to buy for my random senior duties and I can't even bring myself to online shop. So far I've only purchased one and it was my project. It' s BCBG...which means I made a half-assed attempt to look different and failed miserably. At my school, wear BCBG and expect half the senior class to show up in the same dress. Regardless, I need another formal gown but in white for "honors convocation". My dream dress (after another half-assed search) is the Morgan gown by Priscilla of Boston....the same designer of my debutante dress. I'm actually most likely going to wear my debutante dress again. Is that a major faux-pas? Or maybe a little jcrew bridal number. Or BCBG just to show the amount of effort I'm putting into this. I feel like this post is a giant load of fashion-blasphemy. Shun the non-believer?

No comments: