22.6.10

Epic Night of Cooking!

Shitty shitty picture..but I have to say, the curry was a success. Well, 50% of the curry was a success. My friend Kiki, the stunning lady pictured with me, is a vegetarian. So, I thought, "just take the fish sauce and chicken out of the recipe"...and don't compensate for the lack of salt? Not one of my brightest moments. I fed her some easy mac and called it a day. No one is perfect! However, my chicken/fish sauce filled curry was really good! It was a yellow curry and I used a great recipe from About.com. We jammed to my newly purchased Avett Brothers album I and Love and You. My favorite album of their's by far. I also picked up the new-ish Vampire Weekend Album Contra. Really really loving Contra so far. If anything, V-week improved upon and refined their sound...unlike MGMT who lost it with their newest album Congratulations. But, I'll open that can of worms in another post. Until then, enjoy this curry recipe!! Coconutty, potato, turmeric, limey goodness.

No comments: