28.6.10

facey facey

Found my newish M.A.C. blushcreme in my sheets today...so I put it on for a little impromptu photo shoot in my bed. Im wearing a very pretty cotton dress from a local vintage store I bought today. My friend Dexter and I got some lunch and stopped by for some shopping..funny how everyone knows what will cheer me up. It was nice of him to indulge me and lunch was cool. I have a certain appreciation for bro friends...they don't over analyze shit like gal friends can. Not that I'm not the queen of over analyzing...ahem, moving on. The dress is very Virgin Suicides. Sooo 1970's virginal  could-be-a-nightgown-but-is-not kind of dress. So photo shoot commenced, until I remembered that I still felt a mess, it was only the M.A.C. Joie-De-Vivre blush that helped me not look a mess. Whew, I'm just about done with this day.

Edit: Apparently they no longer make this color...so this post is again, pretty pointless. However, I also have the blushcreme in Poesy. Super cute, less intense of a color. Its better for people with lighter complexions.

No comments: