10.7.10

what im wearing today


Breaking out my new Topshop skirt today. I think I'm going to break out the heels today, screw functionality. If in going to be dragged through ghost-infested rank dungeons, I'll be wearing what I want. Like the house behind me? Its where Chopin was chilling before he played his very last concert. Its a few doors down from our adorable hotel. Big day planned today. First stop is Westminster Abbey, then to the tower of london, and finally shopping for some legit wellington boots. The next place we are traveling to is very rural and there wont be much to do except muck around in wellies. I'm hoping they'll have bikes to rent so I can make trips into town and hit up some bars. Drinking age is 18 here and apparently my parents are very ok with this. I'm not complaining. So far I've yet to make it out of a dinner without at least three glasses of wine and a gin and tonic. Know what's not fun? Having a bedtime whilst drunk.  Oh well, what can you do?

No comments: