23.8.10

Craziness

Im so so so so so behind on posts it's not even funny. Craziness has been my past few weeks. I had my first official official fashion shoot...pictures to come! I enjoyed my last days of summer to their fullest (and I mean *fullest*).  I moved into myyyy dorm! I'm a big girl now..what can I say. Things have been going great so far, but its just a lot of changes all at once to get used to. Although at times it feels like nothing has changed at all. For example: my first ever college class was this morning...a class of 200+ people and of course I was excited to make friends. Lo and behold..I sat down and was flocked by 5 or so girls (casual acquaintances) from my high school. Bummer. I've kind of been mysteriously ill for a few days as well. Its put kind of a damper on my plans but i'm managing just fine. Wanna see a picture of my dorm?



No comments: