16.9.10

the bane of my existence

I hate this contraption. Never buy this collapsable minion of satan.


Im also an idiot. Off on my own, I'm doing 100% of my laundry for the first time. I decided it was a good idea to do my laundry at my friend stephanie's apartment. She lives on the 4th floor. The laundry is on the 1st...there is no conveniently located elevator. Not only did i have to run a marathon every time i wanted to check on my load, I didn't have enough money to dry all of my clothes. Begged some quarters off a neighbor boy. Mid-drying, my ride had to leave....so I get to sleep on wet sheets. It gets better. On the way up to my dorm, I leaped to avoid a large roach and THAT CONTRAPTION right over there, ripped. So now, I get to sleep on wet AND dirty sheets.


College. It's looking good.

No comments: