12.9.10

Fall Fall Fall

I am so ready for you, Mr. Fall!! I simply cannot wait. I mean, everything awesome happens in the fall. Leaves turn colors, scarves get to be worn, I can walk to class without getting drenched with sweat, my birthday, my dad's birthday, my mom's birthday, thanksgiving (a holiday for food...my soul soars),  halloween, fudge, pumpkin carving, quits, candy corn, warm hats, sweet potatoes, butterbeans, angst-y looking skies, friends visiting, visiting friends, stockings, wool, fireplaces, knitting and my most favorite reason...fall is pretty much Christmas pre-game!  Don't even get me started on Christmas...
I'm slowly working out my fall wardrobe.. which will be my winter wardrobe as well. In Louisiana, fall feels a lot like winter except during fall you'll have a random summer day here and there.
The Asos fall lookbook has summed up the general idea..wools, thigh-highs, lots of gray, olive, and navy, black..slouchy.

No comments: