27.1.11

What I'm wearing

Its still chilly out today...
Feelin' like a nerd in my bulky sweaters..
 Then I take my sweater off....meow

I have shoulders and a waist! See!


I'm a new woman...


sweater- topshop
dress-UO a million years ago
glasses- Target! i lost my dorky glasses a while back so i replaced them with some foxy librarian peepers

Wanna know what makeup i used? I'm trying a new minimalist approach...im living in between my dorm and my boyfriend's super cute apartment so lugging around makeup isnt an option. 

- Kind of in love with it, wish it came in black.
- It never makes my eyelashes spidery, it creates a natural, darker, longer lash

- just the right amount of bright punch for my cheeks, but *warning* a tiny little bitty bit goes a long way
-apply it to the tops of your cheek bones to look a tad flushed
- for lips, rub it in with your finger- the applicator is useless - and add a little chapstick to top it off

you can get them both a Sephora!

No comments: