4.4.08

Fun in the SUN!!

So I realize that not everyone has super cool summer ideas for those beautiful yet boring days of summer, so I'm compiling a list of my best ideas. Let me know if you've got some yourself!
1.Take underwater pictures! I've done this on two occasions, once with my bestie girlfriend Weens, and we pretended to be mermaids. I did it just yesterday with the BF and we just goofed around. The results are always really tight, and if you take some pictures above the water, they turn out really bright and saturated with color. Its great!
2. Kool-aid Popsicles
3. Picnic!
4. Fly kites
5. Throw a summer cocktail party, or a pool party if you have one (a pool that is). Just throw together a play-list, make some finger sandwiches, smoothies, and some potato wedges and you're in business. Try some non-alcoholic cocktails to spruce things up.
6. Re-create top chef with your fellow cook-savy friends
7. Plant a herb garden- so when you make your top-chef dishes, you'll have some fresh rosemary, mint, or oregano to use.
8. Watch season 1 of gossip girls! Thats what I'll be doing, i can assure you.
9. Go get a snowball and chill out on the hood of a friends car enjoying then summer sun
10. Swim! If you don't have a pool, then pool-hop at nearby apartment complexes. Just make sure you can peace-out of there really quick if a tenant gets pissed.

No comments: