23.7.09

the prodigal blogger..

I havent blogged all summer. There. I said it.
BUT my good friend morgan sent me an e-mail with a link to a site with a bunch of pictures of modern actresses in pin-up attire and as we all know I cant resist a girl with a victory curl. Somehow this led me to start researching pin-up tattoos which led me to this site...http://www.inkedblog.com/. This site reminded me of how a while back i had decided that if i ever get a tattoo, i want it to be of a swallow! Or a nice pin-up girl. I dont openly support tattoos because normally they just look..lame. But there is something about a swallow that i wouldn't mind having on my body forever. Only problem is that im deathly afraid of needles so this sweet temp-tat from tinsleytransfers.com will have to do. I think i'll put it on tonight and see how i like living the tatted life! I think im going to consider begging morgan to take some vargas-esque pictures of me in her brand spanking new studio. Fingers crossed!

No comments: