20.12.09

"ugh, my nailbeds suck"

If anyone can tell me where this quote is from...I'll get really excited.
I'm always looking for ways to spruce up my school uniform in small, subtle ways and I was so excited to read about Zoya's new glitter nail polish. From what I've seen and read the polish itself isnt 100% opaque glitter but with about three coats it can be. There is nothing worse than glitter nail polish that skimps on the glitter, but I can assure you this is not the case with Zoya's. There are three different colors: Astra (dark pink), Luna (silver), and Nova (purpleish pink). The silver Luna would be *perfect* for adding a little pizazz to your holiday wardrobe.Glitter polish isn't just for little girls anymore!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the quote's from mean girls... karen says it the first time they are at regina's house.

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Anonymous said...

I didn't understand the concluding part of your article, could you please explain it more?