17.4.10

le Musique

Every summer I have two burned play-lists and two albums that I constantly play in my car. I've got one playlist down but i'm still on the hunt for the two new albums of awesomeness. Suggestions? Thoughts? I'm always looking for something new to give a listen to!
Summer play-list #4
Daylight - Matt and Kim
Furr- Blitzen Trapper
Youth- Matisyahu
Strangers- The Kinks
Campus- Vampire Weekend
Indestructible- Matisyahu
Skinny Love- Bon Iver
Hotel Song- Regina Spektor
These Few Presidents- Why?
Yeah Yeah- Matt and Kim
Cecilia- Simon and Garfunkel
Fuck and Run- Liz Phair
Whole Wide World- Wreckless Eric
Your Honor- Regina Spektor
Say Yes- Elliot Smith
Im Gonna be - Starlight Orchestra
Celebrity Skin- Hole
Michelle- The Beatles
When it's Good- Ben Harper

What are you listening to?

2 comments:

rachel said...

You should burn me a copy of this.....or just put it on my ipod

MorganJ said...

Furr came from me (I'm pretty sure). You're welcome. Try some Crash Kings or Born Again by Cory Chisel and the Wandering Sons.