17.4.10

Lipgloss should now be called LipAWESOME


So I made a trip to Sephora today to stock up on some summer make up and I found possibly the most perfect lip gloss in the universe. IN THE UNIVERSE. Smashbox o-gloss. It claims to adjust to your bodys natural chemistry and turn into a color that is best suited for you. I dont know if I buy that shit. I don't even care about the how, all I know is that it is lippy perfection. So here I am, wondering around and dorkily trying on every product in sight when I get to the smashbox section. I glance around, not impressed. A pink bottle catches my eyes. Now, let me be honest here people, I wasn't cosmically drawn to this lipgloss...I tried it on because the matching cheek stain is called O-glow. I'm also the girl who giggles every time I put on my NARS blush in orgasm. I'm really mature. Anyways, I swipe on the lipgloss and it goes on clear then all of a sudden magic happens. It turns that perfect beautiful color. You know the one I'm talking about. Its the "I just made out for three hours now my lips are all red and pouty and damn, I look good" color. In a bottle, no boys required. How AMAZING is that? You know whats NOT amazing? Hm?? I'll tell you. The fact that this .34 oz tube costs 22$. So I couldn't buy it. Pretty tragic. To cherish the limited time I had with my lippy lover I vowed to not drink anything all night so that my lips would stay perfect but leftover Chinese food beckoned. I guess I'll just have to get that color the old fashioned way....eh, it might be worth the 22$ for the bottle after all.

No comments: