15.5.10

Summer Time!

Its officially summer!!! And I couldn't be more excited! I have beacoup cool things planned this summer. I really am lucky to have two awesome parents and so many amazing friends. First things first, I'll be off to bonnaroo with my girlie colleen. Two better-than-VIP tickets doesn't even compare to the exciting trip up with just me, colleen, and the open road. First ever solo-roadtrip. No pressure, but it had better be the best experience of my life. Next on the agenda is a stately trip to england with my parents. It should be fun, I've only been to london once but I was about 10 so the whole history and style of the place was really lost on me. I should be much much more appreciative this time around. Weirdly enough, I'm excited for the food! I love me some fish and chips. Last but certainly not least, I'm wrapping up the summer with a trip to the Jack Johnson concert in Texas. I plan on taking oodles of photos and sharing every little bit. I'm going to start up a "What I'm Wearing" post. It was silly of me to try while I was still under the oppression of catholic school uniforms 5/7th's of the time (weekdays...). So, now that I'm off to higher education it's about time I stepped up and took some damn style photos!
Oh one last thing. I got my crazy, big hair keratin treated. Blow-your-mind before and after pics will surface eventually.

No comments: