18.6.10

Before and After

I promised I would show some silly before and after pictures of my pre-and post-keratin treated hair. Im not sure the exact name of the treatment. There is a treatment out there called a brazilian straightening treatment that uses keratin...and formaldehyde. The treatment I had done is 100% keratin which is applied to the hair then every strand of hair is straightened. It has to set for three days. That means three days of no washing, staying out of the rain, and no sweating or swimming. A small price to pay for frizzless, blow-dryable hair. When a blowdryer touched my hair before the treatment, I would have a beyond massive fried fro. Not so cute. After the treatment, I blow-dry my hair into silky-smoothness. No straightener needed.  Best part is, when I let it air dry, it settles into relaxed smooth waves! Im a little still in awe of it and its been a little over a month (it lasts 3-5 months). Um excuse the weird before picture..I lost the ones I took before the process so I had to dig up a picture of my hair in its natural state. And a goat.
  
Note the halo of frizzy
Before:


After:                                                    Silky bedhead!!!!

No comments: